Kreuzer Family Dentistry is committed to protecting our patients during these uncertain times. Maintaining your oral health and safety is a top priority for us, now more than ever. In accordance with the ADA and CDC guidelines, we have put new protocols in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Once You Arrive For Your Appointment:
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call us at (804) 379-0875.
- Please put on your face mask or face covering prior to entering the office. Wearing a mask or face covering prior to entering a public building is a requirement per Public Health Order 63 issued May 26, 2020.
- Please come inside and wash your hands in the bathroom. The bathroom is straight ahead as you enter the office.
- Once you have washed your hands, we will take your temperature with a touch free thermometer at the reception counter. We will also have you fill out a COVID-19 screening.
- Once the screening is completed, we will take you directly to your personal treatment room.
- For patients under 18 years old, we ask that only 1 parent accompany them, all other persons will be asked to remain outside. For our adult patients, we ask that you please come into the office alone.
How We Are Working To Keep You Safe:
- We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
- We will be operating under the "social distancing" protocol. We are scheduling fewer patients to limit the number of people in the practice to no more than 10 people at a time. (Staff and patients)
- To limit contact between patients and staff, our waiting is currently closed.
- In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we respectfully ask you to stay home if you experience any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19; including coughing, sneezing, fever, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please feel free to contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- We have a designated team member devoted to sanitizing all common areas multiple times throughout the day. This includes all counter tops, door handles, and all other surfaces.