Kreuzer Family Dentistry is committed to protecting our patients during these uncertain times. Maintaining your oral health and safety is a top priority for us, now more than ever. In accordance with the ADA and CDC guidelines, we have put new protocols in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Prior To Your Appointment
- To expedite your paperwork please fill out the attached forms and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are not able to fill out the paperwork prior to your appointment please arrive 15 minutes early.
- As a courtesy we will contact your insurance prior to your appointment to get a full breakdown of your coverage. Please provide any insurance information to our office prior to your appointment.
Once You Arrive
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call us at (804) 379-0875.
- Please put on your face mask or face covering prior to entering the office. Wearing a mask or face covering prior to entering a public building is a requirement per Public Health Order 63 issued May 26, 2020.
- For patients under 18 years old, we ask that only 1 parent accompany them, all other persons will be asked to remain outside. For our adult patients, we ask that you please come into the office alone.
- Please come inside and wash your hands in the bathroom. The bathroom is straight ahead as you enter the office.
- Once you have washed your hands, we will take your temperature with a touch free thermometer at the reception counter. We will also have you fill out a COVID-19 screening.
- Once the screening is completed, we will take you directly to your personal treatment room. There will give you an antibacterial mouth rise.
At Your Appointment
We will take a complete set of x-rays. If you already have a panoramic x-ray or full mouth x-rays from another office that are less than 1 year old, we would be happy to use those x-rays. Please have your x-rays emailed to this email address, or bring in a film copy.
Please note that X-rays printed on paper cannot be used. Please give us a call if you need assistance with this process.
How We Are Working to Keep You Safe
- We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
- We will be operating under the "social distancing" protocol. We are scheduling fewer patients to limit the number of people in the practice to no more than 10 people at a time. (Staff and patients)
- In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we respectfully ask you to stay home if you experience any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19; including coughing, sneezing, fever, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please feel free to contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- We have a designated team member devoted to sanitizing all common areas multiple times throughout the day. This includes all counter tops, door handles, and all other surfaces.
To Make Changes to Your Appointment
If you need to make any changes to your scheduled appointment please call us as soon as possible, at least 48hrs prior to your appointment. Please call us at (804) 379-0875.